Hi,

I need to be able to upload using the admin interface to outside of
MEDIA_ROOT.  For example, my MEDIA_ROOT is "/home/site.com/media/" but
I want to upload to "/home/uploads/".  Whenever I try to do this by
setting an absolute upload path I get a SuspiciousOperation error.
I'd like to do this so all uploaded files are contained outside of
SVN's version control.

Is this possible?  I've tried "chown"ing my uploads directory to
apache:apache but this didn't help.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick