Hi!

I am writing a small application for user profile management.

I need to display and to process output from 2 form on the page of own
profile. How can I do it?

1. Form if to change avatar. (Contains browse and upload buttons)
2. Form is for changing user details, e.g. info field, or maybe emails

I want these form to be processed independently. E.g. user can submit
one without filling another.

I have read a post about similar problem here:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/1ff0909af4e0cdfe
but didn't find a solution for me.

e.g. if we have following code:
    if request.method == 'POST':
        form1 = RegistrationForm(request.POST)
        form2 = .......(request.POST)

How to process them? Mean one of them will be empty, and it means I
don't need to return an error in that case.
Actually,  I need to understand which of them is in post. But how?

Thanks,
Oleg