Hello, I'm using Django 0.96 and it is not possible to upgrade to
1.1/2 yet. I am attempting to perform the following function: "Get all
of the MemberRole objects filtered by start date and end date, and
also filtered by the Member's (foreign key relationship) first name OR
last name.

MemberRole: start_date, end_date, member (foreign key)
Member: first_name, last_name

585     if len(name) > 0:
586         members = MemberRole.objects.select_related
('member').filter(
587             start_date__lte = today,
588             end_date__gte = today,
589         ).extra(
590             where=['(congress_member.first_name = %s OR
congress_member.last_name =%s)'],
591             params=[name, name],
592             #tables=[Member._meta.db_table],
593         )

The error I get is:

Exception Value:        missing FROM-clause entry for table
"congress_member" LINE 1: ...bers", "congress_roles",
"congress_states" WHERE (congress_m... ^

I get the same error whether I use congress_member or member in the
where statement.