Hey Joost,

I was just googling and came across all those old hacky ways to integrate
tinymce which I finally did yesterday. Its working. But yes if its something
builtin now I should go for that. However I dont know If I can easily change
the properties that way for the editor. Right now in the Hacky way I change
plugins,themes,skins stuff and it shows up the changes. Can we do this with
widgets?

Thanks,

--
Dhruv Adhia