Hi there,

 I'm facing with a curious problem.

 I've an project which is hosted on three differents servers :

 one (my local PC) :
debian lenny /
python 2.5.2 / django 1.0.2 final
apache 2.2.9 / mod_python 3.3.1-7

 the two others (production and validation server) :
OpenSUSE 11.1 /
python 2.6.2 / django 1.0.2 final
apache 2.2.10 / mod_python 3.3.x-x

 Two months ago, I've launched this project both on production server
and validation server.
 Neither validation server nor production server caused me any
trouble.

Today, to test something, I've installed debug_toolbar extension and
set MaxRequestPerChild to 1 in Apache's conf file, both on my local
dev PC and on the validation server.

When I want to display two long list (1000+ items each) i get a
MemoryError one time out of two. The remainder of project goes fine.

 I've resetted MaxRequestPerChild to 10000 (default value on OpenSUSE)
and commented out debug_toolbar's things in my settings, restart
Apache. But error happened again on the validation server.

 On my local PC, it works well, with debug_toolbar and MaxReq.. set or
not.

I've pasted the traceback  here http://dpaste.com/hold/59667/

 AFAICS, an exception occurs when django tries to render a debug
template

Here is an exerpt of my vhost conf file on OpenSUSE :
 DocumentRoot /srv/www/enseignements-dev.ehess.fr/ue

    <Location "/">
      SetHandler python-program
      PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
      SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE ue.settings_dev
      PythonDebug On
      PythonPath "['/srv/www/enseignements-dev.ehess.fr/', '/srv/www/
enseignements-dev.ehess.fr/ue/'] + sys.path"
    </Location>

Many thanks in advance,

 Frédéric