Hey all,

I did the tutorial, yet when I try to apply what I've learned (or
think I've learned), to my own application it doesn't work...

My code looks like this:

# taskmgr/models.py
class Task(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=216)
    summary = models.CharField(max_length=3072, blank=True)
    origin = models.CharField(max_length=96, blank=False)
# more stuff

# taskmgr/urls.py
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from django.views.generic import list_detail
from mysite.taskmgr.models import Task

urlpatterns = patterns('taskmgr.views',
        url(r'^$', list_detail.object_list, { "queryset" :
Task.objects.all() }, name="task_list"),
# more urls

# task_list.html
    <ul>{% for object in Task.object.all %}
        <li>{{ object.id }} -- {{ object.name }} is due:
{{ object.date_comp_req }}</li>
        {% endfor %}
    </ul>

I know it is picking up the template, because it displays the text in
the <p> line  But it displays nothing else.

If I do this in the shell:

>>>p = Task.objects.get(pk=1)
[<Task: Build Task Manager>, <Task: Test Task Manager>]

>>>p.name
u'Build Task Manager'

So I know that Task.objects gets me something...   What do I need to
change to pass this to the template properly...