Kind of a petty question:

I've been using PyDev to do my Django work and find it to be great.
However, my only gripe is that it's hard to keep track of tabs, since
they display only the (non-qualified) file name, which is a problem
given Django's very regular naming scheme. So for example I'll often
have 4+ tabs that are all named "views.py", and I have to mouse over
each to find which one is the one I'm looking for.

For those of you who use PyDev, have you found this to be an issue as
well? Are there any solutions, like a plugin that adds the parent
directory name to the tab?