Hello All,

I am trying to send information from iPhone to django app through
json.

I got "Message" json block spitting in the form as below:

 message json format

     {
        "Messages":  [
            {
                "id":1.2.3.....n,
                "Message": "some message"
            }
        ]
    }

Now on the django side on apache server all I see is this,

{
         "Messages":   [  ]
}

In short I am not receiving the message, Here is the function that I
wrote in views.py
# I only want to receive the message therefore I am ignoring id
information
def message_json(request):
    message_list=[]
    try:
        message_list = request.POST['Message']
    except:
        pass
    data_out = simplejson.dumps({"Messages":
message_list},sort_keys=False, indent=4)
    return HttpResponse('\n'.join([l.rstrip() for l in
data_out.splitlines()]),mimetype ="text/javascript")

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Dhruv