Koen,

I tried to make an initial template tag, just to test and learn, but
it's not working. I followed the instructions here
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/custom-template-tags/#howto-custom-template-tags
and registered the compilation function, but it's not finding the
module, like stated here in this stack trace, even though I've saved
the _init_.py file:
http://dpaste.com/63306/

The code I used to test it is here:
http://dpaste.com/63308/