I'm looking to write an e-commerce page with very minimal admin
functionality, but which also has an extended admin that would
facilitate the rest of the basic admin tasks.  For example, the basic
admin could add products but shouldn't have to know any html or meta-
language to do so.  They just import a few pictures, add a
description, a few tags, and a price, amount in stock, along with
maybe a category and type of layout, then hit the 'add' button.  The
extended admin, would be responsible for creating the different
layouts to be chosen from, along with adding additional categories,
adjusting SEO meta info, portlets, etc...  The default admin module in
Django, along with a few Django e-commerce options I have looked into,
all seem to lump everything into the same admin area.  Is there
anything out there that separates this functionality or should I look
into rolling my own?  And if the answer is roll my own, do you have
any tips as to where to start?  I'm pretty new to python & django so
pardon me if I'm missing something obvious.