On Jul 2, 10:42 pm, Rama Vadakattu <rama.vadaka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> after import notification
>
> just try to do this
>
> dir(notification) ========> which list all the methods ,classes in the
> package
> and see what it contains then atleast you will get a rough idea of
> what is going wrong.

Thank you for your suggestion.  I actually tried doing
    from notification.models import *

and

    from notification.views import *

These work and properly load the models and views.  My problem now is
that when I do a syncdb, I get:

    Skipping creation of NoticeTypes as notification app not found

So, it looks like something related to the app is there, but the app
itself is missing (at least from the standpoint of creating the
database).  Any help with this would be appreciated again.