Something else just crossed my mind as well. The issue, AFAIK, is that
older versions of Ubuntu / Python 2.5 stored third-party libraries
(e.g. stuff you easy_install) in /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages.
With the upgrade to Ubuntu 9.04 / Python 2.6, these packages are now
stored in /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages. Note that the old site-
packages path is missing from your PythonPath. It's not just as simple
as adding the old site-packages directory to your python path though.
The compiled pyc files (and possibly other things) in that directory
are specific to the version they were compiled with and will likely
cause more headaches.

If Deportista is a third-party library that you used setup.py or
easy_install to install, you might just want to try re-installing it
using the same method.

If, on the other hand, Deportista is something you manually plunked
down into the site-packages dir (or symlinked into), then you'll just
manually have to move it to some other directory in your Python path
(e.g. /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages). Make sure to remove all the
old pyc files in there though!

-- Andrew