I'm trying to write an Active Directory / LDAP authenication, and I'm
having problems.  The code is at: http://dpaste.com/hold/64752/

When I set this authentication and then try to go to http://localhost:8000/admin
and login to the development server, it authenticates against the LDAP
server (the print statements indicate as such in the django console),
and it does create a new django user in the database.  But it doesn't
redirect me to the admin interface.  It brings back the login screen
with the error message:

Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields
are case-sensitive.

Except I know that I did because the database was updated.  What am I
doing wrong?