Hi,

I want to limit the choice of ChoiceField to a predefined value, if
the value from POST does not exist in given choices. How this could be
done easily? I don't want to modify the POST-dictionary before it is
passed to the form instance, because I would have to write same code
all over the place.

The form is used to select week range, and data from that week range
is shown on a chart. The view is always called using AJAX and POST, so
I can't set initial value (they are overwritten because of POST data).
If user does not give a correct week range, the default range should
be selected.

I tried to write my own LimitedChoiceField class, and here is the
result: http://paste.servut.us/3a67 . Clean value is returned
correctly, but it won't affect the selected value of the form at all.

Any help would be appreciated!