Hi,

I'd like to add an onkeyup event on a form field.  I've defined the following
in
my form:

contest = forms.CharField(max_length=100,
                              widget=forms.TextInput(attrs={"onkeyup" :
"lookup(this.value,'id_contest');",} )
                             )

This comes out as

<input onkeyup="lookup(this.value,&#39;id_contest&#39;);" id="id_contest"
type="text" name="contest" maxlength="100" />

in the html.  How do I stop django auto-escaping my javascript and replacing a
single quote with #39; ?

Thanks,

Tim.