This question applies to any other JavaScript validation tool, but I'm doing
an app that uses dojo, and i'm trying to put client-side validation smartly,
but obviously not achieving it :)

Is there any way to add extra fields to the form's HTML created by ModelForm
??

I'm specially concerned about foreignkey and choices, I don't want to have
to modify a template every time a new choice is added, or even worst, when
there is a new key on the foreign column.

I'm thinking that I cant use the form.column for those fields, and adding
programatically the validation, but looks kind of weak.

Any advice on this issue ?

Max

--
$ echo "scale=1000000; 4*a(1)" | bc -l