You will need to adjust the LOGIN_URL (and possibly
LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL) setting in your settings file. One way to do this
would be to add a separate settings file for production if you don't
already have one. The production settings file can then have the
appropriate value for LOGIN_URL, say something like this:

LOGIN_URL = '/<your-apache-prefix>/accounts/login'