I'm creating a new project with pretty simple requirements:

1. A core set of methods for validating data which I will build.
2. The ability for a person with minimal skills to drop HTML form
pages (2 or 3) for a given hostname (www.example1.com, www.example2.com,
www.example3.com) that accept these variables.  There will be dozens
of hosts created every year.

I'm presuming I will use the sites app.  However, I don't see how I
can create and set the SITE_ID through the admin (which is necessary
for number 2).

Would people suggest that I use the RequestSite class from the sites
app which uses the HttpRequest variables?  If so, does anybody know of
any best practice examples in urls.py (I'm presuming).

Thanks,
Adam