I'm making a small app which is kind of like a blog. I have an Entry
class which has "ForeignKey(User)" as one of its members. I'm using
ModelForm to generate the form and I'm excluding the User ForeignKey
because it will just ask for you to pick a user from a drop-down
list.

Where do I tell it that the User ForeignKey should be request.user?
I've tried using "initial = {'author'  : request.user}". That
generates an "author_id may not be null." Any ideas?