Thank to both Unfortunately I'm on Windows Vista, so It looks like
Umbrello is not yet ready, looks nice though,,and I've started off
with eclipse so that particular UML is out perhaps I'll take a closer
look at the Eclipse offerings...

Any one else have best practices?? I'sm wondering what the Django
dev's use, in some cases it seems that people are just moving right
into code with little pre planning??