Django 1.0.2.  My ModelForm concerns (and is based on the table for)
advertisements for houses placed by real estate agents.

I need the agent widget (which by default is a pick list of all
agents), to be modified on the form to be either (depending on
circumstances) a non-editable preset display object, or a pick list
with a dynamically set choice of two agents.

So, I need to add extra fields to my ModelForm.  Can this be done?

Thanks

Mike