So I'm hitting a beginner's snag here. I have six models that I need
to contain essentially all the same attributes. I created a base class
and then created the child classes respectively. Some of the child
classes will contain additional attributes to the base class, but the
rest only need what is defined within the base class.

Is there a required minimum number of attributes that a child class
must have to validate? For instance, can the child class have zero
attributes because it inherits all of them from the base class?