Hello.

I have one problem with forms, which I can't resolve. I was looking at
official documentation,
searching in web, but didn't found solution. So, problem is next.
I have two models:

class Author(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=100)

class Book(models.Model):
    author = models.ForeignKey(Author)
    title = models.CharField(max_length=100)

All that I need is edit some book by primary key. I found this API
reference:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/modelforms/#inline-formsets
but it creates me a form with all books of an author A, and I need a
simple edit form for only one existing book.

And one more little question about Django documentation. Where can I
found more information about inlineformset_factory function? Full list
of parameters
which it takes. I can't found it.
Thanks for help.

Best regards, Viacheslav.