I'm working on a django project right now that uses the Amazon Product
Advertising API. I was using pyaws, but it is quite outdated and won't
be useful for the changes coming in the next month.

My first question is whether you know of any other python library for
it.
Second question, is there anybody willing to help me develop a new
python abstraction for the api.

I'm going to get started today with a new python api, if there is
anybody willing to help, drop me an email (lukeqsee at gmail), or just

Thanks,
Luke