Hi, All,

I have a project that have CsrfMiddleware enable, all forms work fine,
but the login form doesn't, for all browsers(IE,Chrome,Firefox,Safari).
Most of the time, it throws 403, which is thrown by CsrfMiddleware.
That's because the browser cache the login page, so each time the login
page is opened, the csrfmiddlearetoken value doesn't get update. If the
browser cache is cleaned before opening the login page, then it works
fine. But this is not what I expect.

When look into django.contrib.auth.views, the login view is decorated by
never_cache, but actually it doesn't work for me. I have no idea what's
wrong with it. Has anybody ever encounted this situation? Or could
anybody give me some hints?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ronghui Yu <mailto:stone...@163.com>