On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 1:53 PM, mrsource<mrsou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I noted the same thing the reverse('admin:view_tree') works,
>  then need a pattern to be named when self.admin_site.admin_view()
> decorator is used?

I don't think the admin_view() wrapper has anything to do with
the problem you are seeing. I'd say that yes, when when URL namespaces
are involved because you have more than one instance of a given app
you need to use named urls and can't use the view string names or references
anymore when reverse-resolving URL map entries.

Just in case, I added some tests to the django regression tests and
they pass:

http://pastebin.com/f168dc655

Hopefully reading these test cases and the relevant docs:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/urls/#defining-url-namespaces
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/urls/#url-namespaces
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/urls/#reverse

will help you solve your problem.

--
Ramiro Morales
http://rmorales.net

PyCon 2009 Argentina - Vie 4 y Sab 5 Septiembre
Buenos Aires, Argentina
http://ar.pycon.org/2009/about/