>   I am sending POST data to a view But this view has login_required
> decorator enabled, So if i m user is not logged in, he goes to
> /accounts/login page and when user login, al the POST data is lost. Is there
> any way to maintain the actual POST data sent for view.

There was a long discussion[1] on this fairly recently.  The
verdict is that it can be hacked, but it introduces a CSRF
exploit.  The way around it (as I understand it) is to have it
not carry over the actual submission, but rather just  carry over
the data to pre-populate the form.  The user (now logged in) can
confirm that this data really is what they entered (rather than
nefarious data), and re-submit the form as a now-logged-in user.

-tim

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/15faa2c0a57c1adf/