I have this site that I want to design on Django. I have already
created the mysql side of it, and the mysql database is ready. Also,
have loaded mysqldb it works too.

This is the site I have to re-design on Django:

http://gomezlab.bme.unc.edu:8080/~kdauria/search.php

so far i have this in my models.py:

class Groups(models.Model):
    group_id = models.IntegerField(primary_key=True)
    school = models.CharField(max_length=60, db_column='School',
blank=True) # Field name made lowercase.
    position = models.CharField(max_length=60, db_column='Position',
blank=True) # Field name made lowercase.
    class Meta:
        db_table = u'groups'
    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.position

class Persongroups(models.Model):
    pg_id = models.IntegerField(primary_key=True, db_column='pg_ID') #
Field name made lowercase.
    person_id = models.IntegerField(null=True, blank=True)
    group_id = models.IntegerField(null=True, blank=True)
    class Meta:
        db_table = u'persongroups'
    def __unicode__(self):
        return unicode(self.pg_id)

class Persons(models.Model):
    person_id = models.IntegerField(primary_key=True)
    firstname = models.CharField(max_length=60, db_column='Firstname',
blank=True) # Field name made lowercase.
    lastname = models.CharField(max_length=60, db_column='Lastname',
blank=True) # Field name made lowercase.
    class Meta:
        db_table = u'persons'
    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.firstname

How can I get those radio button like search fields? How to bring up
the search?

Any suggestions, or resources would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!