Hey folks,
        I have a PostgreSQL stored procedure that does some fairly complex
logic to query/filter a particular table (though it ultimately does
return rows straight from that table).  I'm trying to call this stored
procedure from within Django, and execute additional filters/etc on the
procedure:

MyModel.do_my_stored_procedure('proc', args).filter(mymodelfk__foo=bar)

(or the like.)  Anyone have any pointers on how to best do this?  Is
there, by any chance, native support for this in Django 1.1 that I just
haven't found yet?

        There's an existing implementation that worked decently with Django 1.0
(djangosnippets.org #272).  However, it works by generating a normal
query through an ordinary QuerySet and doing string
matching/substitution to insert the function call.  I'd like to do
something a bit cleaner, but I don't yet understand Django's internals
well enough to hack them this much...  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Adam