Hi,

I want to be able to edit fields from several different models on the
same form/view.

The models are related one-to-one... can they be defined as "Inline"
forms in the admin system??  The documentation doesn't make any
mention of using inline forms for anything except parent child
relations so I'm thinking this may cause issues.

Whats the best way to handle this in a custom view?  Do I just simply
define forms for each model, pass them in separately to be displayed
in the template and then validate and save them individually on
saving?  The fields would need to be clearly distinguishable to which
model they belong using a prefix which is something that formsets use
to distinguish themselves....

so... what is the best way to allow editing of fields from multiple
one-to-one models at once.

thanks!
Simon

p.s.
(I actually want to be able to edit multiple records of these in a
grid, but need to be able to edit one first!)