On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Amitay Dobo<amit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So to sum up: I vote up connection pooling. Where do I sign up?

On some other project's mailing list?

Connection pooling doesn't belong in Django. I've outlined one reason
for that above. Google a bit for things like "django connection pool"
and you'll likely find others (including the fact that it hurts your
flexibility and mingles layers of the stack which don't and shouldn't
need to know about each other's bits).