Yeah, I have thought about removing auth from my installed app but the
problem is I am going to be using the permissions part of the app.
Have the auth app support a custom model would be cool.

Also it might not be to bad to write a custom test runner that will ignore
test from apps listed in a setting config

Thank,
Vitaly Babiy

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Russell Keith-Magee <freakboy3...@gmail.com