Hello,

I'm trying to use the javascript catalog in a project. The
documentation says:

Those translation strings are taken from the application, project or
Django core, according to what you specify in either the info_dict or
the URL.

Well, I need to load the strings from the project. I mean, All my
translations are located under myproject/locale/ dir, not in the
myproject/myapp/locale dirs

My js_info_dict looks like this:
js_info_dict = {
    'packages': ('', ),
}

I've also tried:

js_info_dict = {
    'packages': ('myproject',),
}

but the strings in the myproject/locale/LANG/djangojs file are not
loaded

Could anyone help me with this please?

Thank you!