Another approach: if you don't have it yet, start by writing tests,
targeting a coverage of your code greater than 95%.

Tests are very useful for a lot of reasons, specially to ease the
evolution of your code... And in your situation, writing the tests
will lead you to review your code by yourself!

Hope it helps,

Michel