On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 11:50 +0200, Salvatore Leone wrote:
> Hello again...
>

> I have my site working with mod_wsgi, but I still have some problem
> using the admin interface and managing uploaded files.
>
> On the admin side all static files aren't loaded. So there is no css and
> you can imagine the way I see the admin pages...

Have you read the information about serving static admin files? It's
linked from a couple of places in the docs (particularly from the admin
documentation), but unfortunately the mod_wsgi documentation is still
missing a few of those bits, so the link from there is missing. In any
case, make sure you've read this:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/modpython/#serving-media-files

> I also have some problem serving uploaded file which are in the MEDIA
> directory. I have see the problem is in the link for downloading the
> file. It points to 'http://localhost:8000/path/to/file' I think the
> problem is in the ":8000".

Sounds like your MEDIA_URL setting isn't correct, since that is what is
used to derive the initial portion of the hostname for media links,
unless you've done something really customised in your model's file
fields.

Regards,
Malcolm