On 08/05/2009 12:26 PM, drakkan wrote:
> No I'm not serving static file I have a very large json file
> dinamycally generated (based on a db query)

Please post the relevant view and model code, so we can see what's
happening.  Also, if your db query is actually a really large number of
db queries, and you are running in debug mode (DEBUG = True in
settings), then Django caches all of your SQL queries to assist with
debugging -- at the expense of memory and performance.