This is weird: I used to use python2.3 on the mediatemple server, but
recently upgraded to python2.5.  I've also installed mysqldb, pil, ect
under python2.5.  I've updated my pythonpath so the python2.5 route is
being used.  Everything works just fine, but I've noticed in the
traceback that python2.3 is still being referenced.

For example:

 File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 92, in get_response
   response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)

Could there still be a cache that is holding the old paths?  How can I
completely rid django of python2.3?

Thanks.

Cody

ps.  I never told modpython to use python2.5, but apparently python
itself updates which version of python to use when you install a new
version.  So I hear.