Indeed for most of the people in this group Django documentation is very
often consulted resource.
It makes a lot of sense to have those locally. If you have a svn co,
documentation is within the checkout, so you need to browse to
file:///home/name/django-trunk/docs/_build/html/index.html and you have it
locally all the time, with all the latest updates. Just bookmark the
location.

After each svn update run a command `make html` from the docs folder. (you
may first need to easy_install sphinx)

Hope this helps.

--
Regards,