I've just reached
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.0/intro/tutorial02/#adding-related-objects
in the tutorial and am trying then to follow on.

I've hit the par "Remove the register() call for the Choice model.
Then, edit the Poll registration code to read:
class ChoiceInline(admin.StackedInline):
    model = Choice
    extra = 3

class PollAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    fieldsets = [
        (None,               {'fields': ['question']}),
        ('Date information', {'fields': ['pub_date'], 'classes':
['collapse']}),
    ]
    inlines = [ChoiceInline]

admin.site.register(Poll, PollAdmin)"

But I'm lost, not quite sure what remove the register() call means and
when I try deleting that line the whole thing goes pear shaped.
Anybody got an example of what the polls admin.py file should look
like?

Thanks