On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Rob B (uk)<robtot...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Trying to get a default install of :
> http://github.com/digi604/django-cms-2.0/
> up and running on my dev but I'm getting this error when trying to log
> into admin
> http://dpaste.com/77696/
>
> Any ideas?

Good morning Rob,

I just got an instance of django-cms-2.0 from git running yesterday.
And I must say I'm quite impressed.

I did run into a few hiccups on the way, but never say the error you
are receiving.

I am using Django-1.1 and started with the example project
django-cms-2.0/example/. I needed to disable 'south' and 'reversion'
to be able to run syncdb to a sqlite db and add pages respectively.

Any more details about your dev platform?

- Karl