Hi!

I've written a standalone script, which looks throught a table in db for
tasks to perform. It then starts subprocesses for each task it founds
using multiprocessing.Process class from python. Everything's fine when
there is one task, but when i try to start more subprocesses at once i get:

OperationalError: (2013, 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query')
    raise errorclass, errorvalue
OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')

I guess that this happens because all subprocesses share one connection,
and when one of them closes this connection, rest of subprocesses raises
an error. Do you know a way to go round this problem?

Regards
Spajderix