Hi,

I'm looking at using django for building my sites. I want to be able
to build sites of varying size but the likelyhood is i'll be creating
a number smaller low traffic sites. I was wondering if django is
suitable for smaller sites ( simple cms, contact forms etc ) or would
it be overkill ?

Would I be able to host as many sites on a 256 slice from slicehosts
using django as I would if the equivilent sites were built using
something else (php codeigniter for example) ?

Thanks.