New Django user here with a question about the client side: Is there
built-in support for dealing with concurrent edits? I'm not referring
to the database issues (locking, etc) but is there Django support for
handling a request to access or edit data for which another user is
editing?

I'm thinking about simple timestamps, detection of changed data, and
showing the user options to abort, overwrite, or re-edit.

Does one have to implement this for saving data? Anything I should
read that covers this or related topic? I couldn't find anything on
the Django site, nor in this forum.

Thanks for any pointers!

-Doug