On Wednesday 12 Aug 2009 9:35:30 pm diogobaeder wrote:
> Oops, sorry... it's version 1.1 final.
>
> I'll try to create the Media subclass with the media, then, although
> it's not specified in the django-tinymce use documentation.
>
> About dpaste, I'm confused, because in another post I pasted exception
> content and someone advised me to use dpaste to make the thread more
> readable. Are you really sure this is a recommendation for this list?

it is not a recommendation - it is my personal opinion. I have been flamed in
the past for both not posting enough of the error traceback and also for
posting too much of the error traceback. I have also been bitten in the
archives where the dpaste has expired. I suppose the best way would be to
paste the relevant lines of the traceback inline and the full traceback
somewhere else. But then one has to know which lines are relevant - and if one
does know that, usually one can solve the problem himself.
--
regards
kg