i'm having trouble getting some instances to show up as inlines in the
admin.  Since i'm managing multiple sites from one domain, many of
those instances won't show up because the condition in their default
manager ("is it on this site?") fails.

i'd like my admin to use `objects` for everything, so nothing is
filtered out.  So far, i over-rode each ModelAdmin's queryset() to use
`objects`, but i'm having trouble doing the same for the inlines.

The furthest i've gotten is to override get_queryset() in an instance
of django.forms.models.BaseInlineFormSet, which does get the instances
to appear in the admin- i just can't save anything.  i get "Please
correct the errors below." but no errors show- when i inspect the
debug info, i see a number of "Select a valid choice. That choice is
not one of the available choices." errors corresponding with the
number of inline objects that are attached.

How can i solve this without making `objects` the default manager?
Here's a stripped-down, working app that illustrates all this:

http://dpaste.com/80185/

Since we can override the queryset for ModelAdmins, i'm sure there's a
way to do it for inlines as well.