Here's what I did:

I took the built in auth system and changed it a bit, or to be more
precise I changed all imports within auth (because I moved it within the
pythonpath) and edited models.py:

http://dpaste.com/81651/

Whole code:

http://www.ojii.ch/auth.tar.gz

If you wanna use it:

Add the folder in the archive to your pythonpath.

Add 'auth' to your installed applications

Set 'USER_MODEL' in your settings file to the model you use (string).

Done.

NOTE: I did NOT test this yet!

Jonas