I would convert your dictionary to a list of tuples.  IE, in your
views.py code

studentTuples = [(student, dictionary.student.id) for student in
students]

Now in your template, to print out lines containing:
 student name: student id

you can do this:

{% for studentTuple in studentTuples %}
  {{studentTuple.0}} {{studentTuple.1}}