In general, I'm wondering how to retrieve a Queryset provided to a
Form (choices for a ManyToMany field) from within a view that only
accepts POST data from that form. This isn't really a question about
extending django.contrib.comments, but that framework provides a good
point of reference for the issue.

For example, suppose I wanted to add: "reviewers = models.ManyToMany
(User)" to the django.contrib.comment Comment model. This would be a
list of Users who are allowed to review the comment, specified by the
comment creator.

In order for this to work we need to provide a Queryset of Users when
creating the form. This can be accomplished with a template tag of the
form "{% get_comment_form for [object] with [reviewers] as [varname]
%}", where 'reviewers' is a Queryset passed in the template context.
This works fine.

However, when the form is posted, we don't have visibility (in the
post view) to the Queryset of possible reviewers. The post view, after
checking the validity of several other pieces of data, creates a new
comment form to check the validity of the received data. Of course the
form must have a Queryset for the 'reviewers' field, and this isn't
part of the request POST data.

Any ideas how one might either pass the queryset data to the view in
the form, or some other way to manage the form validation in this
situation?

Graham