Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2009-08-20, o godz. 13:15, przez ringemup:

> Oh, I wasn't asking about what physical server or what host the site
> is running on.  I was hoping someone could tell me a way to determine
> at runtime whether it's running off the Django development server
> (manage.py runserver) as opposed to Apache et al.
>

> On Aug 20, 4:25 am, Andreas Madsack <andr...@madflex.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> why not get the hostname of the system?
>>
>> import socket
>> hostname = socket.gethostname()
>> if hostname == 'srv01.example.com':
>> SERVER='production'
>> else:
>> SERVER='testing'
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Andreas.
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Thomas Guettler<h...@tbz-pariv.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>
>>> AFAIK there is no such variable in settings.py. It would be nice
>>> to have it.

Long ago I tried to check the value of os.environ['SERVER_SOFTWARE'],
but I cann't recall if this was succesful.

--
Artificial intelligence stands no chance against natural stupidity

Jarek Zgoda, R&D, Redefine
jarek.zg...@redefine.pl