heya,

Yeah, I figured it was leveraging on django-tagging - awesome to hear
they just made a new release as well =). I thought the project had
stagnated or something...lol.

However, I assume there's a bit more to his app - both in the entry
side of things, as well as in the way it's presented/organised on his
site. Just thought there might be existing open source for it floating
around somewhere, or something similar.

Ah well, maybe it'll be fun to build. Anybody else have thoughts?

Cheers,
Victor